10.19.2008

Fatass drug addict says what?

Some fatass drug addict named after a rockin' Canadian band and a bastardized form of the name of a stinky cheese says that Colin Powell endorsed Obama based solely on race.

Rush Limbaugh emailed Politico with the following:

"Secretary Powell says his endorsement is not about race... OK, fine. I am now researching his past endorsements to see if I can find all the inexperienced, very liberal, white candidates he has endorsed. I'll let you know what I come up with."

Using that logic, Limbaugh is endorsing McCain, a figure with whom he has famously quarreled**, and whom he said he'd never back, solely on the basis of race.

Nice move bigot.

Oh - and did Lieberman split with the Democratic caucus because of race? And GOP Senator Chuck Hagel supports Obama. Last time I checked, Chuck wasn't black. Maybe it's just his black, black heart.

** Here ya go, for starters

No comments: